Are Satmo the best vehicle tracking company?
by Fiona Taylor
How do you choose the right vehicle tracking company for your business?
You can choose any vehicle tracking company you want. However you should choose Satmo for the best service in the industry.
Any good vehicle tracking provider will set you up with a free login for their demo site. You can navigate around the site on your own. Alternatively you can book a convenient time with one of the sales team to talk you through the features and benefits. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will offer you a no-obligation free trial, so you can have a unit fitted, at no cost to yourselves, and see exactly how your vehicles will be displayed on your own tracking site. You can then familiarise yourself with all the features before you decide to have the full fleet tracked.
Features you should have from your vehicle tracking company
- Updates – A good vehicle tracking provider will update every minute for you. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will offer you updates at least every 30 seconds. Or more often if your situation calls for it.
- Speeding – Some providers offer one set speed limit. However this is useless as most incidents are raised due to speeding on minor roads. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider, like Satmo, will check your drivers speeds against all roads.
- Warranty – A good vehicle tracking provider will give you a manufacturers warranty for 12 months. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will give you a warranty for the length of your contract.
- User access – A good vehicle tracking provider will give you access to the site via one user login. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will give you as many secure logins as you need for your team. They will allow you to access the tracking site wherever you are. On your smart phone or tablet as well as from your PC or laptop
- Reports – A good vehicle tracking company will give you standard activity reports on your tracking site. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will customise reports so they work for you rather than making you fit around the reports that everyone has.
- Support – A good vehicle tracking provider will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. An outstanding vehicle tracking provider will ensure that you have a dedicated account manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of your account.
Are you ready to choose an outstanding vehicle tracking provider? Then choose Satmo. Our dedicated team are ready to take your calls on 01274 587748, or we will call you back if you leave us your details here.