Benefits of plant tracking from Satmo
by Fiona Taylor
Are there any benefits of plant tracking? Yes, there are!
Plant machinery is highly vulnerable to theft and misuse costing the construction industry millions each year in losses. Therefore plant managers think that asset management and protection is therefore incredibly important. So by installing plant tracking you can minimise your risk by being able to spot, at a glance, any attempted theft or misuse. Satmo is a leading provider of security tracking and telematics products designed specifically to meet the needs of the construction industry. With solutions starting from just £10 a month and a friendly team always on hand to help we will ensure you get the most from your plant tracking. Check out our plant tracking benefits.
Bespoke plant tracking solutions tailored to your fleet & business needs
Key plant tracking benefits at a glance
Customers get the visibility needed to optimise their fleet by using our software which allows you to:
- Accurately measure running hours to simplify billing
- Highlight servicing times
- Identify under/over use of plant ensuring accuracy of billing
- Verify delivery times
- Ensure the safety and security of your fleet
- Access key information anywhere, anytime
- Reduce back office manpower
- Take back full control and visibility
- Improve driver behaviour
- Lower your fuel consumption and maintenance costs
- Improve your levels of customer service
- Increase asset utilisation
The introduction of plant tracking systems has substantially increased the number of stolen plant machinery that has been successfully recovered and returned to its rightful owner. Hire companies use the plant tracking systems to monitor usage of their vehicles and ensure that customers are keeping to their hire agreements.
Is it time for you to take back control of your fleet? Start improving your efficiency & productivity today. Contact our friendly team to find out more about these plant tracking benefits.